I am a 3D artist and management professional seeking opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects in the video game and architecture visualization industries.
To contact please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and please return soon!
Modeled and textured prototype 3D hard surface meshes in the PBR style using 3ds Max, Substance Designer, and Substance Painter for implementation into Unreal Engine and Unreal Tournament 4.
Identify problems and concerns, research and recommend solutions to clients based on needs and specifications.
- Slawson Companies, Commercial Real Estate - Managed research, development, and presentation of a virtual reality entertainment tourist attraction facility with a valuation in excess of $60 million. Incorporated market factors and conditions including alternative funding sources like Sales tax Revenue (STAR) Bonds, EB-5 funding, grants, and gross receipts.
- Fractured Reality Studios - Identified art department software and personnel needs, file specification standards, and production barriers. Recommended solutions to owners.
- Quickdraw Studios - Identified art department software needs, production barriers, and non-personnel department operating budget.
Modeled, textured in Physically Based Render (PBR) style, and rigged 3D hard surface meshes using 3ds Max, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and Adobe Photoshop.
Established mobile applications studio and oversaw production of video games and mobile apps using Unity software engine.
- Directed art style, asset creation, UI wireframes, and UI assets with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and managed outsourced contractors.
- Managed financial matters including production budgets and schedules.
Established international team of level designers creating multiplayer levels. Oversaw production of levels, quality assurance, marketing, and consulting.
- 2 levels incorporated into official Activision Blizzard properties and events.
- 4 levels incorporated into major international eSports tournaments sponsored by Major League Gaming, ESL Gaming Network, Collegiate Star League, and Global Starcraft League.
- Designed branding models/textures and incorporated into team created levels.